Each year, hundreds of local organizations support United Way of the Wine Country by running a Workplace Giving Campaign that helps them achieve several important goals:
- Enhances your organization’s overall profile
- Boost staff engagement and morale
- Develop leadership and cultivate collaboration
- Attract and retain talented employees
Facilitating a campaign is not just a way for companies to demonstrate community support but also allows employees to show individual support by making an annual pledge through convenient incremental payroll deductions – we make it easy to support organizations that are making a real difference in the community!
Our resource development staff helps companies develop their own customized workplace giving campaign, making it fun and engaging no matter the size of your organization. Contact our resource development staff to get started:
Rosemary Giacomini, Leadership Giving Officer
707.528.4485 ext.136 or [email protected]
Maddie Wright, Resource Development Coordinator
707.528.4485 ext. 146 or [email protected]
Mindy Wright, Senior Corporate Relations Officer
707.528.4485 x115 or [email protected]
Learn more about United Way of the Wine Country’s Workplace Giving Campaigns:
- See who our current Fundraising Partners are – we’re very proud of these productive partnerships make a positive impact on our community!
- Take advantage of our United Way Toolkit to access helpful information and supplies to run your internal United Way of the Wine Country campaign.
To request a tax receipt for your contribution, please email [email protected] or call our office directly at 707-528-4485.